blah bla blah
Property Management Services:
- Day-to-Day Oversight of Property
- Maintenance & Repair of Property
- 24-Hour Customer Service
- Competitive Bidding
- Annual Operating Budget Preparation
- Capital Budget Preparation
- Landlord/Tenant relations
- Conduct frequent physical inspections.
- Implement standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate and supervise all maintenance activities.
- Enforce building rules and regulations.
- Negotiate contracts and supervise independent contractors.
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Billings for Common area charges, taxes, insurance, etc.
- Detailed reports, including aged receivables, etc.
- Monthly financial statements.
- Secure bids for insurance or other financial services or expenses.
- Prepare required 1099’s for year-end accounting.
- File all personal property reports, etc.
- Invoice Tenant’s for rent increase